Deviox

GodSquad Welcomes Top North American Player Prophie

Nice, what events are you guys signed up for?

On 6/19/2017 at 0:22 AM, SgtCanadian said:

Nice! Love supporting private community videos. 

On that note, we should advertise more womble videos... hmm 

@Deviox's video is relevant content. posted in the appropriate Sub-Forum.  We are happy for his contribution to the community.

If you'd like to make videos about Eve Josh, you're welcome to post those in GENERAL DISCUSSION. Please remember to follow forum rules when doing so, thanks! :) 

On 6/19/2017 at 0:22 AM, SgtCanadian said:

Nice! Love supporting private community videos. 

On that note, we should advertise more womble videos... hmm 

This is the thing, I'm still apart of Reborn and I asked before posting content in respect as it wasn't "RD members" or "RD generated". I mean I may be wrong, but regardless, RD was and is my home. It's where a lot of my friends are from and I'm in direct contact with a good number of RD members and I still hop on weekly to see how everyone is doing. I share these as people from RD ask about seeing content, people are excited to see someone they know do what they love to do. Lastly, GodSquad isn't a community or anything, it's a pro squad and I made this video. Myself.

Just now, Deviox said:

This is the thing, I'm still apart of Reborn and I asked before posting content in respect as it wasn't "RD members" or "RD generated". I mean I may be wrong, but regardless, RD was and is my home. It's where a lot of my friends are from and I'm in direct contact with a good number of RD members and I still hop on weekly to see how everyone is doing. I share these as people from RD ask about seeing content, people are excited to see someone they know do what they love to do. Lastly, GodSquad isn't a community or anything, it's a pro squad and I made this video. Myself.

Right. You use your own voice comms and your own stream but use us for views :) We understand. We'll click anything you make gladly. More videos please.

Just now, SgtCanadian said:

Right. You use your own voice comms and your own stream but use us for views :) We understand. We'll click anything you make gladly. More videos please.

Josh, I asked on multiple occasions to be involved in a RD stream team, to where I could be apart of the RD streaming umbrella instead of streaming directly from the RD account. I don't use anyone from this community, and if I was into that sort of thing, I think I'd go for a community that is huge that I could exploit. RD became more of a family when I was allowed back in and people changed their minds about me. Thus the reason I come back when I have time and try to stay in contact and allow my content to be used willingly and freely in whatever Steve creates or makes for RD even if it's from my roster or anything of the sort. I think people in this community know me better than that, as I ran the Reborn stream overlays and still do, on my personal stream for as long as I can remember.

Why would you stream on RD when the personal venture is more appealing right? :) 

Are you actually trying to smudge me for streaming on my own stream while offering solutions to Steve on still being apart of streaming for RD and still running the media for it? Just seems kinda ungrateful my man. I haven't done anything unfair to you guys.

All I want is more videos from you so I can help get you views! 

You do you.

@Deviox don't worry about what @SgtCanadian says, you're more then welcome to share content on our website. RD wishes you the best in your competitive endeavors, and we're looking forward to hearing great things.

@SgtCanadian, you can consider this an official warning. Keep it positive and relavent, or I'm going to start issueing strikes.

Well Deviox, as you know, I got a strike for my behaviour here. So, I figured i'd write an apology here too, and explain my train of thought. 

I've never had an issue with you personally or anything. Shit. I voted to let you back in when you got banned. I'm glad you came back, and I'm really glad you streamed. We gave you twitch keys, which was awesome. I even watched you too! I'm disappointed that's not a thing anymore. Where did you go? I perhaps took it too personally that you went off to do your own thing, and decided to ditch RD - at least that's how it feels. What did we do that made you chase a solo adventure? I can't help but to think we did something wrong, and you've left us. That being said, I'm going to support you doing your own thing. What I don't like, is how you've elevated a step above everyone else with your own personal pro team. I don't see any forum threads here asking for people who want to join your team, or even try out. I get that you might be good at the game, but you've effectively said that we're not good enough for you as well. Had you of gone and done your own thing, that's fine. However, you post videos here for us to praise you, yet there's nothing we can do. 

Look at another perspective, Womble or someone of the sort. I get that he's an insanely popular youtuber/streamer, but he has his clan written all over it. He only plays with 5 people. Shit, I've met one of his friends too from ZF clan, and he even says, Womble has a small clique and he doesn't even get to play with him all that often. He's a celebrity. But do you see at least how he gives shoutouts to his community? His videos are full of references, and his stream is too. He's not shy of where he came from, and he loves that place. Why don't you love us? Where's the recognition? We took a gamble on re-admittance but you take off and leave us with videos? How does this help RD? If people watch your stream, how do they get to play with you? Are they even aware you were here or is that something you cover up? 

I'm not a fan of anyone who posts content that doesn't really help out. Give us options. We have members here that want to play, and you're not benefiting the community that I see. You know what I'd say makes sense? Pick up LT, and run your pro squad within RD. We're here to support you, but not when you don't want to be affiliated with us. I don't care for anyone coming here to show off their own personal work. If everyone did this, we'd be dead already. Where's the communal pride? 

To a degree, I overreacted. I do apologize for being a dick directly towards you. Though, I hope you understand my side and see where I'm coming from. You left home, and only send postcards of how well you're doing. Come home, Deviox, come home.