• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Welcome to Reborn Dominion

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Zen

E3 Discussion

3 posts in this topic

So for the people that have watched E3, what games are you most looking forward to. Honestly Anthem is probably o  the top of my list, but it does feel a bit divisiony, hopefully it's release is a bit different. 

I don't know if it's a full E3 release yet, but just been leaked by bioware. It's Destiny meets The Division, in a future world aspect I believe? Done by Bioware in Edmonton though, so that's neat. I may support local game development since they're the only people here. I can't say I know enough about it though...

Xbox One X looks pretty dope. Additional RAM and better GPU, though I think the CPU is pretty similar to the last one. It's $500 USD as well which puts it at more money than the PS4 Pro, but being the best console on the market may sell. I doubt I'll pick one up myself, especially since the whole Xbox/PC platform is the same. 

On that note, Forza 7 looks pretty cool. Personally looking into investing in a G27 and get a good setup going for racing. 700+ cars is pretty nuts. I feel like I can get behind the forza PC ecosystem since I'm pretty sure it'll be for PC as well. Cannot wait.