Most of us have seen Redground's "power rankings". It was funny...witty..but entirely inaccurate. His ability to power rank re
1. Ratman: So we have our issues. But really this Ratman kid is the second coming. Reminds me of an early Dendi combined SumaiL. He doesn't really enjoy playing one role but the man has amazing talents and is extremely versatile. He actually has his 4 teammates share control, tells them to sit back and enjoy the show. He's a man's man and is destined for great things. The weaknesses of the team are that there aren't enough good teams in the league to keep them excited. Steil is the glue of positivity, a cool dude and if anything was a steal from Redground so he didn't get another one of his groupies.
2. El Dongerino: Pretty decent team....WAY better than Red's team
3. Burgeoning: Not as good as El Dongerino but WAY better than Red's team
4. Bruni: Not as good as Burgeoning but makes Red's team look pretty bad
5. Ion Dissonance: Will rape Red's team
6. THE ONE: Also will rape Red's team
7. Inquisitor35: Also will rape Red's teamam
8. Steaming pile of outhouse shit : This isn't an actual team...but a pile of dogshit I saw on my way to work yesterday...made me think that this pile of shit is better than Red's team
9. Redground's team : Where do I start. World hunger, AIDs, Slavery, World War 2. All travesties in the world which are actually breathes of fresh air. I am trying to think of the some of the garbage teams in Sports history. I come up with a few Cleveland Browns over the past 10 years in the NFL. Miami Marlins in MLB. A team I was on with Brinx 3 years ago. My daughter's Gymnastics team. All teams that would wreck Red's team in DOTA right now. I was thinking maybe I am being too hard on his team right now, but actually everything I am writing being pretty generously positive in my assessment. I hope that by the end of the season Red and his brother HappyHobo have decided on a new game to be bad at.